Long distance shots go through target

TheMajesticPony

Hello everyone,

Well, i have a problem which seems to be common in Skyrim : my long distance shots never hit their target, my arrows simply go through, or stick to the ennemy without dealing any damage.

But, even more weird, sometimes, my target gets paralyzed (perk 100 archery), without taking any damage.

So, i've read tons of posts on the subject, as this glitch bothers me a lot (i have Predator vision, i see creatures from a huge distance, and i expected to be able to hit them), and the common answer seems to be :

Add to your Skyrim.Ini :

[Actor]

fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=14000.0000
I also have the skyrim Unofficial Patch (from NexusMods), which already contains :
[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
Everything should work, but it doesn't. It have never worked since i started to play in fact, but it bothers me more than anytime nowadays.
It looks like when i add something in the Skyrim.ini, nothing happen.
I'm sure i don't miss my hits, as i can find arrows sticked on the NPC's, or perfectly aligned with both of us, behind him. For an example, there was a table, a bandit sitting, me, i shot, the arrow sticked on the table, visually piercing the bandit (i used 2meter arrows for tests), but nothing else.
I tried on mammoth, bandits, wolves, cats, bears, deers, crabs, draugrs, Spiders, trolls, and Dragons.
On something like 1000-1100 tests, and ironically, the only one who i managed to deal damage to (i'm sure i touched, according to the arrows sticked in), was the flying dragon.
Did i do something wrong ? Missed a step ? Do you think there is a way to fix that glitch ? A specific mod ? Is it a known thing with some hitboxes of some NPCs, disappearing past a certain distance ?
Thanks in advance.