Are there any major graphics overhauls for NV?

Deleted4610270User

I never played New Vegas (well, I did, a bit, but graphics was so MEH it made me quit), but I loved Fallout 2, Tactics, and 3. Beat them all, but I thought Fallout 2 was WAYS bigger than Fallout 3. I also liked the global events that were taking place in each game, but New Vegas sounded like it was only one city - New Vegas. How big can the game get in a single city? Is it as big as Skyrim? Half as big? Does it carry some kind of global consequences or just New Vegas area? There seems to be a LOT of empty desert. How much fun is it to run around empty desert??? I was hoping for way more structures, towns, cool locations, underground facilities, etc.

Before you get the wrong idea - I am NOT dissing New Vegas and/or trying to say Skyrim is a better game. I am just using it for comparison. Skyrim has a ton of mods. 4K textures, parallax mapping and occlusion, many ENB's, just a TON of mods. So far I haven't seen any seriously amazing graphics mods for this game, not even 4K texture overhauls. Then I saw THIS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B23StZu9-hk and got to searching, but could not find the actual overhaul. The article I read about this mod says textures have not been released yet (back in January 2015). Is there an ETA on this? I looked through the most endorsed mods, but I find that most endorsed ones aren't the best ones. For example, Skyrim 2K HD textures were most downloaded and endorsed, but then there's the Tamrield Reloaded HD texture pack that blows 2K HD textures out the water by adding 4K textures, extreme variety, parallax mapping, etc. Then of course there are the ENB's, meshes, and etc etc. New Vegas and Fallout games are in the wastelands, so there is no need to worry flora improvements, trees, grass, etc. Still, it would be so nice to get some extreme graphics overhauls for this game. I think New Vegas NPC graphics and weapon graphics are decent enough, although could use higher resolution still. There are also ENB's for New Vegas along with Lighting overhauls, shaders, etc., so all set there. The environment and object textures I have seen aren't that amazing, not at all... and they do not cover everything. Thing is, I LOVE New Vegas and the post-apocalyptic genre way more than fantasy fairy tales like Skyrim, but I am an eye-candy junky too!

BTW, do enemies respawn in New Vegas like in Fallout 3? I didn't like that much. I like SOME respawning, but consistent and constant and fast is no good...