New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications

Dark0ne

There have been about 200 applications so far and I'll be closing it off shortly. It takes a long time to go through everything and shortlist people, but I've been slowly working away at it. If you make the shortlist, you will receive an email, but otherwise no other emails will be sent out. Thank you to everyone who has applied, it's been amazing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that should be implemented: add social sharing buttons to mod pages so users can quickly share a mod/image to the usual sites. Something for the Community Manager to add to their list ;) Edited by B1gBadDaddy

In response to post #23413684.

i know that i am very late in giving this reply to you but i read the article (to the second or july 2009 trial) and it seems to me that the case and fines where not about the defendent downloading the songs, but about her willfully distributing them over a file shareing program. i will continue to read the article (if for no other reason than that it is interesting) to see if it mentions that it was the downloading and not distribution of the copyrited material that she was charged for.

In response to post #24132669.

It's not over yet, CV submissions are over soon, he needs to mull over the list of applicants and narrow it down then contact the short list like he said. If assume when those emails go out he'll do a follow up post here saying it's happened and thanks to everyone else who applied, etc. I still have my fingers crossed I'll at least make the short list to possibly get a "call back" so to speak Edited by icecreamassassin

In response to post #24132669. #24174984 is also a reply to the same post.

Yea there will be a lot of people who will be gutted, this could be their idea of a dream job. But at the end of the day whoever makes the short-list will be deserving of it.

I'm sure Robin will keep the page updated when short-list is done, people contacted, job filled etc. He just won't be able to let people know individually that they didn't make the cut :)