New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications

Dark0ne

This would be a dream come true! I have used the Nexus site for years now as a Premium User having played Skyrim way back from its release date on the 11/11/11 and using mods all the way. This would be a chance to give something back to the community and help move things forward to a bright future! Unfortunately I lack the experience though I do have a keen interest in computers and am working towards building my own. Sadly my CV doesn't have any computer related stuff so I will let the next person attempt to fill this role. What I do have lots of is time though and a keen interest in the Nexus sites and mods in general. Mods are what keep games interesting after they have run their race after all. Good luck to whoever competes for the job!

May Talos guide you!

P.S. Looking at the requirements I realize that they don't necessarily focus on computer skills and that makes it all the more tempting. Hmm...

Edited by ADragonCalledGeorge

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member for a few years now, love this community, love the Nexus platform. I've been playing games for all my life and man would it be cool to actively participate in this industry in some way or form. I guess in a way, I already am. We all are, but this is something else. Perhaps I'll give it a shot and send in an application. :)