Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Mods

Noor3y

The PC version has numbered button icons and its a little difficult to figure out which is which since I have a PS2 controller. :pinch: Is there or can there be a mod for the game to change these icons to PS2 controller button icons? :mellow:

I hope this game will have some DLC and also some MODS from nexus if it's possible ...
Because thegame is awsome ... But very short, and also very boring after few days playing ...

I think, only the fans of dragonball can really improve the gameplay ...

this game just need of few things to being a f*#@ing good game...

- More possibility in custom character.. Exemple, mix bettween face of human of freeza race and namek .. The possibility would be infini like that .. And specially with the Hair of sayen or human .. Really not enough Style of hair.... Is it so complicated to create more hair ??, ... Apparently yes .. Apparently more we have possibility to make Wonderful game ... More the creator are lazy ....

Here some suggestion who can make the game 10 times more good ... ====>

- More character ... Like C-16 or Majin Vegeta + their quest Parallel ... and a lot more to add ... ..Baby Vegeta ... Pan ... Some other character GT and alottttttt more ... ..... Some character are so important in this game ... WHy they are not here ???? !!!!!! ?????

- Also to have the possibility to custom ALLLLLLL the character of the game ... ( Clothes, Attack etc ... )

- Having the possibility to adjust the game like ( ... Novice .. Expert etc...) like that more challenge !!! Because when we are level 80 it's very annnooyyyinnngg it's so much easy ... -___-

- Having the possibility to custom the color of our Aura .. could be awsome too ...

- One shorcut customizable like ( * o - or 3 or 2 ) whatever just a touch who allow you to set 2 or 3 more Attack, like teleportation or something like that .... ).

I have still a lotttttt of idea .. But i think it's enough for the moment .. And almmost Unrealisable for the moment for sure ...

The game is so awsome .. We take a lot of pleasure .. But a lot of important things are missing ... Not BIG things .. But Things who can change the game completely and make it wonderful ...

Exemple i see one guy on internet ====> White Lord ... Who made a mod for make the BOSS of end and several character not in the game ( PLAYABLE ) ... It's very awsome and crazy ... If more people like that can do improvement like this .. The game will become like everyone Hoped ... RICH and with all we wait about DRAGONBALL !!!

NEXUS MOD make SKYRIM a game CRAZYYYY !!! WIthout mods it's good but very annoying ... But with mod it's as if we do all like we want ;;;

if we can do it for XENOVERSE ... Aaaaaaa it''ll be crazyyyy ....

Good games everyone .. And im hoping we will can SAVE this game... And make it better, if we CAN ofcourse ..

There are two problems with this as far as modding goes.

First, it has a competitive online component, therefore usually all mods carry the risk of being banned from those online services. Even cosmetic mods would not necessarily work since all people seeing your character would need that mod installed to not see it as glitched. Given that the game even seems to pull your characters likeness and place a stationary npc in the hub areas, this would be very problematic. Never mind those modding the game to give themselves an edge. About the furthest you'll see from a modding standpoint without crossing into danger is similar to how things are with Darksouls.

Second, they have DLC planned and therefore would probably see any mods that extend the story or add new missions as competition for their DLC. As these mods would be PC based, the company can end up interpreting it even in ways that make no sense, such as piracy or copyright infringement. Modding is not something most companies are familiar in dealing with, which leads to misunderstanding and bad practices.

Si è vero, mancano un sacco di episodi. La cosa che più mi fa storcere il naso però è il fatto di non vedere i capelli alzati.. cioè ci voleva tanto a fare alzare i capelli ??? O a rendere il combattimento più soggettivo, più simile a Trunks con la spada ad esempio. Un gioco che poteva essere perfetto rovinato da queste piccolezze

Translation:

It is true, they lack a lot of episodes. The thing that makes me turn up their noses, however, is the failure to see the hair stand up .. that it took so much to do to raise the hair ??? Or to make the fight more subjective, more like Trunks sword for example. A game that could be perfect ruined by such trifles

• 5 weeks later...

i would add things to that game that they were to lazy to add. Change of hairstyle when you go super saiyan how hard would that have been to implement? SSJ3 custom characters? is that so hard? if we can have a goku wig why not a ssj3 wig? custom frieza race transformations. Piece of piss. At the character creation screen u just creater ur character 4 times for each transfrom or once or twice...it would be fun as hell. the hard part would be having him revert after a couple of seconds when ur Ki runs low so i would increase his stats and make the transformation permenant for that round of the fight. but you know pick a stat increase that isnt totally over powered. (these mods would not work for pvp i know) but seriously they were so close with this DBZ game but it wasnt made by actualy fans just people looknig to cash in on us DBZ fans. I would love to sit in on a Brain storm for a DBZ game a proper 3D RPG dbz game. like dragonquest can u imagine open world exploration actual open world not like the previous games where u fly around till u find an 'ARENA'

DBZ is so much fun im 30yrs old and i still love it i have all of the series ready in box sets waiting for my nephew to be old enough to watch it. IT sucks how people with very little pasison and ambition always get me amped up for their games which are barely ever scratching the surface of whats possible with this series!