A bunch of questions.

SageRayleigh

How does Fallout Interoperability Program - FOIP work when i wanna have, lets say fwe, mmm, and wmk. Wouldnt haven more then one of those patches cause some issues? If they dont cause issues then is thier a cretin order to install and loadem up? I had also saw http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2211214-is-there-an-optimal-install-order/?hl=%2Binstall+%2Bfwe+%2Bmmm+%2Bwmk&do=findComment&comment=19381879 . Which will lead me my next set of questions. Merging mods, I didnt know this was possible and it sounds a bit to good to be true. How does merging affect load orders? How does it affect the files aside from mixing them together? I dont think this a golden ticket to 100 mods working perfectly but lol gawsh darn it sounds like it would do pretty well over the FOIP. Meh next question is the mergers and FOIP, can they work side by side or can i only use one. I ask this cause i see both alter/share the same files such as fwe, mmm, wmk, and a few others.

My goals is to have:

WMK

Fellout

FWE

MMM

RH_Ironsights

EVE

Mothership zeta crew and its many many addons and support mods

Enclave commander (this isnt high on my wish list but it still looks nice to have)

robco certified

Something to remove the pipboy3000 from my arm and hand so i can enjoy full armor view (maybe something like pipboy readius or if you have other choices let me know so i can compare and see what i like more)

EWE

Some different companion mods

I am sure ill want more, but for now if i get most of these I think ill have enough of a grasp to stop asken "how to instaill and how to mix and match" and later move of to some bigger tasks.

I currently have WMK, fellout, fwe up and running. If you wanna see my load order or something lemmie know. I am also currectly useing MM.