vampire bat power thing, ill put a thing in the request

larrythedestroyer

ok, so i kinda like the idea of playing in a vampire style similar to dracula kind of thing, i like the vampire lord and its powers, however i find it aggrivating that you have to be in vampire lord form to use them, i would love to be able to play as a sort of dracula style, where i could use the powers in human form. the main power im bothered about is the bats power from the vampire lord form. it would be amasing to use in human form that way you have access to all your weapons, magic and potions. im aware of the mod vampiric thirst that makes you sort of able to use it in human form, but this mod doesnt do it right, it makes it so you cant bats through people and you dont turn into the bats correctly, rathen than explode into the swarm you sort of go all blue and fade. it looks wierd and im not a fan, could anyone make a mod where you can use the vampire bats power the same way as its used in vampire lord form but as a human.

There is a mod which gives you the Bats power, which is fully compatible with vampiric thirst or is also available as a standalone mod, which adds a power to your character to turn into bats for a few seconds. This mod is called The Night's Embrace, and comes in 3 versions:

Version 1: You turn into a cloud of bats, becoming invulnerable for a couple seconds.
Version 2: You surround yourself with a cloud of bats, draining the life from nearby foes
Version 3: You turn into a cloud of bats, becoming invulnerable for a few seconds, while also draining the life from your foes (Kind of OP)

I personally use the first version, but all 3 spell tomes can be found at the Shrine of Azura

Mod Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21886/?

• 5 months later...