Fallout 3 - Coop - Mod Available

amusement

Hello, I have made a mod that makes Fallout 3 Coop, it is single screen same computer coop. Here is a link to the demo video of it.

Instructions: Load the mod, and go find your 2nd Player near Megaton. He is wearing a red suit like santa and has red hair like ronald mcdonald, You can't miss him.

To use a joystick you have to use a program like joy2key...although joy2key does not seem to properly support dual thumbsticks....perhaps another modder can fix that.

Otherwise you have to share the keyboard or use 2 separate keyboards.

Actions are Forward, Backward, Turn right, Turn left, Jump, switch weapon, look up, look down, fire weapon, and reset 2nd player to first.

to edit the mod type in amx in the geck with all selected and keys are I,J,K,L,O,M,N,P,U and you must use FOSE to load or edit the mod as well...

Amusement Machine - Fallout 3 - Coop Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I have made a mod that makes Fallout 3 Coop, it is single screen same computer coop. Here is a link to the demo video of it.

Instructions: Load the mod, and go find your 2nd Player near Megaton. He is wearing a red suit like santa and has red hair like ronald mcdonald, You can't miss him.

To use a joystick you have to use a program like joy2key...although joy2key does not seem to properly support dual thumbsticks....perhaps another modder can fix that.

Otherwise you have to share the keyboard or use 2 separate keyboards.

Actions are Forward, Backward, Turn right, Turn left, Jump, switch weapon, look up, look down, fire weapon, and reset 2nd player to first.

to edit the mod type in amx in the geck with all selected and keys are I,J,K,L,O,M,N,P,U and you must use FOSE to load or edit the mod as well...

Amusement Machine - Fallout 3 - Coop Mod

MIGHTY BUMP!!!!!! Don't let this die PLEASE!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have a really bad problem, everything works fine, but hes wearing a blue robco suit, and when i press o it fires his weapon and switches him to the red suit, if i press o a second time, its crashes fallout 3, any suggestions/fixes?

also, if i go into another cell and back, he has no weapon selected, and punches with no damage

EDIT: try using the program ControlMK to control the other character with a joystick

Edited by DonnaPinciotti