Skyrim Horror Conversion

Spook2U

Hi

I got the idea of making Skyrim a place of fear and Horror like Silent Hill or Amnesia.

I modded myself in the Oblivion time, but unfortunately I have no time anymore to mod for Skyrim :/

So im asking of someone (or a team) want to make this mod :) Im sure I can help with ideas, I played a lot Horror games.

I showing now some Basic ideas i have. (i wanna at frist look, if someone is interested in making this mod before ill write every Detail of my ideas haha)

The Creepy & Drak Atmosphere:

- I think the "Noir ENB - Fogbound" does a very good drak Atmosphere with the black White effect and the increased dust everywhere

- Than more creepy and dark Music is needed of cause, thats the most important part!

- Horror like screams and Sound from animals and enemies like "Skeletons of Daggerfall"

- There are some creepy Moster retextures on Nexus, maybe we could use them and make some more

- Adding more side Sorrys like "The Woodcutters Wife"

Scares:

- I had one time a bug, that a Mannequin moved driectly behind me, while i was sorting a chest - I got nearly an heart attack... something like that

- The "sleeping" daugr shoudnt be attackable while in sleep and wake only when the Player is in direct near with a lout sream

- I think some less enemies but Stringer ones, so your afraid to Encounter one

- some undieable mon, who case you through a dungeon (but cannot left it or somethiing like this)

I you like my idea, know some Horror / creepy mods, want to help me, than just write an commet :D

Here is my "creepy" Modlist:

- Better Bones

- Daedric Chaurus

- Daedric Spiders

- Daggerfall Remastered Music - Skyrim

- Dead Manor

- Enhanced Blood Textures

- Gruesome Death Hound

- Immersive Skyrim Thunder V6

- Monster Mod

- Noir ENB - Fogbound

- Realistic Wolf Howls

- Scary Draugr Voices

- Skyrim Darkness Immersive Corpse

- Skyrim Scary Monster Makeover

- Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons

- The Honored Dead

- The Woodcutters Wife

(sry, but i dont know why, but im to stupid to use the link funktion o.O )