WME - Weapon Mod Expansion

• Please log in to reply
1871 replies to this topic

glow90

glow90

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 264 posts
When are you planning to update? Now that fook has updated, I'll have to wait till this does before i can start playing again.

*xporc has said that the few weapon mods which were missing from the fook test boxes had to do with your mod. The bozar mods and a few other ones had to be bought on location.

Thanks

Edited by glow90, 12 March 2012 - 05:37 PM.

profeetta

profeetta

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Is it safe to use current version with FOOK 1.1 or should I wait for update?

Sulo

Sulo

Pirate Captain

• Premium Member
  • 755 posts
Great work again!

I've got a small texture problem with the "Medicine Stick".

The receiver works well with the scope or the laminate stock works well with the receiver - but If I apply all three mods it looks like above. The fully modded normal Trail Carbine has no such issues.

Thx and *thumbsup*

Edit: Maybe I should mention my load order:

WME
WME Arenovalis
WME Ironsights DLC+GRA
WME Named & Sorted
WME GRA Complete
WME GRA Arenovalis
WME DLC Arenovalis
EVE
WMEVE
WMEVE AWOP EVE Patch

Edited by Sulo, 12 March 2012 - 10:13 PM.

jonnyeah

jonnyeah

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
@glow90
Been rather busy recently, but no plans to update WME. The free time I do have for modding is going towards making spells with wjs for that other game.

I have updated the FOOK patch, as well as the EVE patch though.

@profeetta
Should be safe, but the new patch is up.

@Sulo
Nothing wrong with your load order, Arenovalis has a few loose retextures that my patches are using. Check the readme for WME - Arenovalis for the links

Sulo

Sulo

Pirate Captain

• Premium Member
  • 755 posts

@Sulo
Nothing wrong with your load order, Arenovalis has a few loose retextures that my patches are using. Check the readme for WME - Arenovalis for the links

Already did everything at the beginning - I am a readme-reader :biggrin:
These fixes adress the varmint rifle and the .22 silenced, not the Medicine Stick. Reinstalled your mods from the scratch - no result. Is the error only between my ears? If not, maybe you could consider a fix for your next update, when you've had enough of the "other" game :laugh:

Thx & cheers

mrhippiedude23615

mrhippiedude23615

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Where can I get any weapon mods for the DLC weapon's?

DeathclawAlphaMale

DeathclawAlphaMale

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Excuse me, what's the console command to enter the WME's testroom?

maxitaxiv2

maxitaxiv2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My vesion of wme won't let me mod unique weps any more :( (i have dowloaded the newest update for wme, eve & wmeve) plz tell me whats gone wrong

ZNich

ZNich

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
These weapons look awesome! But I don't like the idea of every Freeside thug, Viper and Fiend (or anyone else for that matter, excluding me & my companions) running around with a pimped out looking weapon. Like I said, the new weapons should only be activated when me or my companions have them in our possession. This would make this mod 10x better in my opinion.

xerrolavengerii

xerrolavengerii

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
I feel silly, I only downloaded this so I could put a suppressor on the Shining Light in Darkness... otherwise I intend to do my best to ignore all the other overwhelming and confusing changes it makes... HOWEVER, I cannot help but endorse it and recognize the incredible efforts of the modder and community when it comes to work like this. GREAT JOB :D <3

Page loaded in: 1.018 seconds