Skyrim timebomb, getting desperate

metaton

Hi guys,

I am getting desperate and I hope maybe somebody experienced this I have 255 mods(I am at my limit) I am using some merged patches and perma.

I have 5 separate profiles in MO.

My first is the assasin. All the other accounts has been copied from it, then I added or removed some mods to create the magician and the warrior. (We talking about 5 -10 mods.)

Problem: Skyrim is CTD at 10:00am on the 17th.
No matter where I am what I am doing it will crash. If I try to 'fast travel trough' that time it will ctd too. I tried to go to places I had crash in dungeon, in the wild in the cities,when the time comes BAMM.

How it is happening?

on wait or sleep: either immediate CTD when the counter reaches 10:00 am, or will complete the rest /sleep session then after 3 seconds CTD.

Fast travel: if I am at 9:15 for example and fast travel to somewhere the load screen comes up for 3 seconds roughly and CTD. Normal in game waiting (not using wait menu just play) until 10:00am: just CTD exactly at 10:00 am.

Now, here comes the fun part:

My first account the assasin is not doing it, just all the others. I tried to rule out the mods which I added after the new profiles creation, but they are all have different mods they are not share the same mods at all.(this is why they are different profiles. ) The only thing which is common the same base pool of mods, which is exactly my assasin profile.

I am clueless. I really need some help with it, because if I cannot fix this I think I finished with Skyrim. I built my current setup in a year time gradually with trial and error there is no way to going back to the beginning.

Later on I will try to post some load order, when I arrive at home.

Any ideas what this might be? The game is unplayable as there is no way to getting pass to this point.

Edited by metaton

• 6 months later...

I have the same Issue, after try several frustating options, I move out of Skyrim, just inside the MOD Gray Cowl, (to the desert Alikir) and move inside a dungeon, and wait, Just Work, Next I remove in order some of the last Mods installed, and could breath again, CTD was over

Edited by LatinGames