Underground Hideout New Vegas V3-5

• Please log in to reply
5137 replies to this topic

calvinmetaklface

calvinmetaklface

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 31 posts
love the mod dan had ur fallout 3 version too and thought id throw an idea at u im using requiem for the capital wasteland and would love if there were a fallout 3 and new vegas underground hideout combined to go with it as i couldnt live in both at the same time that would be the best house mod ever imagine the weapons wall it would be cool

hudakj

hudakj

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
@nkkrustev

Activating the ringing telephone is how you exit the simulator sessions.

DragonGnome

DragonGnome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Loved the mod, but I have a very simple question that I cannot seem to find an answer to regarding Dead Money.

Can you ENTER the hideout while in the Sierra Madre area?? If so how? They take the mover tool and my entrance is outside in the desert.

I see all sorts of posts with people talking about loving the new features, bugs with the dlc items, etc... but no one's mentioned, nor is it in the docs, if there's some alternate way to get into your hideout while in the Sierra Madre area.

If it's not accessible due to storyline, that's fine, but I'm banging my head trying to figure out how to move my entrance here and failing miserably.

maxsil

maxsil

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
@DragonGnome
You can't, unless you give yourself the moving tool whils in there using the console.

The DLC items people are talking about only go to the hideout after completing dead money and installing the dead money patch.

It does not tinker with Dead money in any way exept adding items to the hideout AFTER completing it.

DragonGnome

DragonGnome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
@Maxsil
Ahh that explains it.. guess I can stop trying. Do you happen to know the item ID of that moving tool?
I presume you could add it just like any other item? player.additem <ItemID> <Qty> ?

AlaRm22

AlaRm22

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
One of the things on the wall should be a Primm sign as far as I know. Though I completed all the quests in Primm it still has not showed up. Anyone know what could cause this problem ?

92sub

92sub

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
@DragonGnome
The item id for the move tool is xx026A7F where xx=the load order of uhnv.esm.

maxsil

maxsil

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
@DragonGnome

I think it's xx026A7F where xx is load order number.
This might be The Base ID, but im 90% sure it's the REF

92sub

92sub

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
@maxsil
I tried it before I submitted the post. It works.

Edited by 92sub, 27 June 2011 - 02:08 PM.

Gale47

Gale47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Erm... my weapons started falling off the walls... What the f*ck?!

Page loaded in: 1.190 seconds