• Please log in to reply
5096 replies to this topic

lonerunner1

lonerunner1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I finally figured it out. UHNV-Bobblehunt.esp & UHNV-Chems.esp were causing the game to crash on startup. Took those out and got the game to load.

AkashiyaMoka

AkashiyaMoka

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
strange the show room wont lt me enter might be a problem from More Mannequins

Weebs

Weebs

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm getting the same problem as AkashiyaMoka. No display room for me.

xdr23

xdr23

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
@lonerunner1
Because you have that the mods that supports the files so actually you didn't really "figured it out". You just dont have the mods to support it.

@AkashiyaMoka

I think your wrong because checking it or not. Does not allow you to get tot the display room. Unfortunately I think this mod is dead from uploading because the modder/uploader is doing a project on Skyrim.

bman1910

bman1910

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
maybe a dumb question but when i use the "sanitize irradiated food" option on the stove, i dont see a difference. idk if theres a difference im just not seeing

germi

germi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
The sanitize food on the stove is for irradiated food that is called "irradiated X" X is placeholder for the foodname. There are irradiated potatos, irradiated beer, irradiated Sunset sarsaparilla. The difference beetween the normal and the irradiated version is, you get more than double rads from the irradiated version. And you don't get starcaps from the irradiated version of sunset sarsaparilla.

http://fallout.wikia...ed_Banana_Yucca

http://fallout.wikia...co_mac_&_cheese

The most irradiated food could be found in camp searchlight. If you have such irradiated food in your inventory and use the function of the stove, they will be removed and replaced with the normal version.

Edited by germi, 22 February 2012 - 07:47 PM.

bladerunner900

bladerunner900

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
I think I know why the display room is inaccessible for some. If I deliberately place the UHNV-More Mannequins.esp BEFORE the UHNV.esp in the load order, then I can no longer get access to the display room. So if you make sure that the load order is like this

[X] UHNV.esp
[X] UHNV-Dead Money.esp
[X] UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp
[X] UHNV-OWB.esp
[X] UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp
[X] UHNV-More Mannequins.esp

you should be able to get in again.

The display room also works if you don't use the UHNV-More Mannequins.esp at all. But then you get fewer mannequins.

Edited by bladerunner900, 22 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

DaedalusWren

DaedalusWren

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Bad Post...

Edited by DaedalusWren, 24 February 2012 - 08:27 PM.

iceprince732

iceprince732

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
fixed my previous problem and found out what patch is causing the game crash when looking at stocked BB's its somewhere in the honest hearts patch, any ideas on a fix?

Slutina

Slutina

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Indeed. Of all the mods I use, this is the only one which crashes the game. All parents mods are there but the game crashes. I removed all mods to make sure it was not another and the onyl set of mods to crash the game was this.

Page loaded in: 1.232 seconds