Fallout: The Frontier, First look and Teaser

maybenexttime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4zlnJ09KY

Hey folks this is the first official teaser of Fallout: The Frontier. Leave any questions and discussion below.
Also, please do like, share, and comment on the video. We put a lot of time into this and you have no idea how much more motivation we get from people who do these.
Thanks and enjoy!
Webpage:
Follow our Facebook for more information.
Edited by maybenexttime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet, oh and I found it on Gamer Headlines, thought you'd want to take a look: http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2015/03/fallout-new-vegas-mod-fallout-frontier-teaser-trailer-released/

And I might add this to my head-canon. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see the Website. Wonder what features it will have. But I assume I'll see in due time. Anyways hype has been steadily growing. Been stalking the Image section for the release trailer, and the YouTube video. Also ncrvet did a video about it as well. So well done guys. Glad to be a part of this project regardless of how minor it is.

I'm curious... are you the guys that requested those buildings a few months ago... I remember sending out a packet of 5-6 custom skyscrapers for a mod and I think it was named this? If so, how do they look? If you decided not to use them I'm not offended because when it comes to custom content... your mod, your design, your final say. :blush:

I'm curious... are you the guys that requested those buildings a few months ago... I remember sending out a packet of 5-6 custom skyscrapers for a mod and I think it was named this? If so, how do they look? If you decided not to use them I'm not offended because when it comes to custom content... your mod, your design, your final say. :blush:

Of course we are using them. We have credited you in our website team page. You are one of the best building makers :P