Trying to find some old tv series and possibly a movie.

gamevsreality

Hi as title said im trying to find some old tv series and possibly a movie (not sure if its a movie or a episode) i think all of them was on tv during the 90s.

First one was on Fox Kids (i think) but i did not find it on a list of tv shows (on Wikipedia) that aired on Fox Kids.

It was about a boy who kept a video diary and had cameras hidden all around his house filming his family. In each episode he talked to his diary (viewers) about what had happened.

Second one i only saw one episode of when i was in Denmark on vacation.

A boy was home alone and got attacked/scared of a giant human ear and after a being chased around the house he found out that he could scare it away with loud sounds. He chases it upstairs where it jumps into a wall and a face appears out of the wall speaking gibberish in which the boy replies that he does not understand it. The face tries to tell him where a thing that had gone missing was and it ends with his parents comming home being concerned since the baby sitter had contacted them since she thought the house was empty.

Thirdh one I don't know if this was only a episode specific story or the whole tv series.

It was about a girl who could turn into clear liquid and in the small part of the episode i saw she got stuck in the water pipes when someone in the house turned on the water.

The fourth one im pretty sure was during early or mid 90s, i only saw a small bit of it since i was visitting my grandfather and saw it on his tv.

Don't know if it was a movie or a episode.

A boy on a beach is running towards a giant thing that consists of hair/seaweed.

The boy grabs onto a hair/seaweed while his parents are running after him.

The thing hovering above the ground starts flying slowly towards the sky with the boy and several other people. (don't if they were stuck or willingly hanging onto it.)

The fifth one was on a swedish tv channel during christmas.

It was about a family with two or three children who moved into an old castle.

The kids meets two ghost who they become friends with and find a robot. Later near the end they meet a cgi skeleton with eyes that was the ghosts former master in life.

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

• 4 weeks later...

Have no idea but will take a look see on the internet as the shows sound interesting. If I get any information, of value, I will repost in this topic.

• 3 years later...