Argonians with horns AND hair

NetherHyena

ok i can't seriously be the only person who's bothered with the current existing "hairstyles" for argonians. yeah i'm fully aware of the one mod out there that gives ya big colorful feathers on your head but what if that just isn't your cup of tea? i'd like something a little more like the picture down there, ya know a feather hair style that resembles a longer hair and is made up of the feathers that already exist in game to form a sorta messy neat combed back look with the 2 straight back horns on the head kinda like the dragons. and this doesn't only gotta be with the 2 straight horns alone, even the curled horns too for people who like that. and if feathers to make this hair style is asking too much then normal hair would work too. and i'm not only asking for this on males or females. i'm asking for it on both, please

Edited by NetherHyena

I would really love one like that. More hairtyles for beast races are always welcome. To bad modding them is hard.

believe me i'm not some ignorant idiot who doesn't realise the effort that goes into making mods. but after spending the last 4 days searching for something like this and coming up with nothing i felt the only thing left to do was speak up....or forever go bald -.-

I've tried modding hairstyles before. It isn't fun, trust me.

I know...

The lack of human hair mod while the one we have are converted from other game sims kind of says something. Most of the time custom textures are needed as well.

well originally what i was hoping for was a mod that gave you 2 hair sliders in the race menu because there was a mod that unlocks all hair for all races and genders. simple idea right? all i'd have to do is pick a random hair style i liked then nitpick what horns i wanted with the other slider. even that didn't exist. so i popped on here and made a shout out to the coder community for help. i mean heck i'd even be happy with a horns slider in race menu

1, i Believe i know of the mod you speak of, im not sure it it was just me, but beast races only unlocked beast races (meaning as ex: khajiit got argonian, and vise versa) and secondly, i'm all for this idea! it is unfortunate that humans get all the attention, elves are secondary, and beasts.... well yeah, dont get me wrong, we get plenty of attention, but i still feel they dont get AS much...truthfully, i would hope for the requests idea of ADDING a secondary hair slider for horns (it would be interesting for argonian addition races or replacements) but one can only do so much. overall, seconded (or...forthed?).

I support this, but also not just hair (for people who prefer our reptiles hairless), but maybe tweaking some of the vanilla hair, like adding trinkets onto the horns and stuff like that, like how Kha'Jiit get earrings.

1, i Believe i know of the mod you speak of, im not sure it it was just me, but beast races only unlocked beast races (meaning as ex: khajiit got argonian, and vise versa) and secondly, i'm all for this idea! it is unfortunate that humans get all the attention, elves are secondary, and beasts.... well yeah, dont get me wrong, we get plenty of attention, but i still feel they dont get AS much...truthfully, i would hope for the requests idea of ADDING a secondary hair slider for horns (it would be interesting for argonian addition races or replacements) but one can only do so much. overall, seconded (or...forthed?).

actually the hair mod i found seriously unlocked hair from all genders and races FOR all genders and races. and in all honesty some could have worked on my Argonian. but i wanted, no, needed horns. i tried everything: looking for something that adds a second hair slider, didn't exist. a horn slider, didn't exist. and i even tried downloading the mod with horns you can wear on your heads, ya know the one that lets you make wearable ones at a forge, it didn't support beast races in the slightest. the only mods i can seam to find that even work for us beasts are tweaks for hands, feet, and eyes. skin texture, yeah, but a lot of those clash. i even got curious as to if there was like a reptilian crododile swim for argonians as a fun little immersion mod but even that don't exist. sure beast races get attention here and there for minor stuff but i honestly feel we're neglected in some sense as well. like how half of everything we wear have our tails sticking out of the middle. like with the elegant clothing [believe me i'm aware this ain't ever gonna get fixed] so i tend to try with only the thieve's guild armor. heck i made another mod request for a stand alone pair of pants with a belt. point being, beast races truly just aren't given enough attention. Bethesda won't even take the time to give us proper digigrade footclaws or footpaws with a slight game mechanic tweak despite all the mods we make to try and make them look that way. and heck, we don't ream to have a problem making those feet mods compatible with in game armor either

Edited by NetherHyena