Aegean Studios - Looking for Quest Creators + Level Designer

JCapwell

For scripting, language is Papyrus. Add a script fragment in the NPC response dialogue window.

The script should of course do the deed, e.g. give the player character the key to that doors.

Do you have any guess-timates how much time your city will take to develop?

Thank you, simtam,

I will look into the Papyrus language.

I would think it will take around 2 months, maybe more...

For scripting, language is Papyrus. Add a script fragment in the NPC response dialogue window.

The script should of course do the deed, e.g. give the player character the key to that doors.

Do you have any guess-timates how much time your city will take to develop?

Thank you, simtam,

I will look into the Papyrus language.

I would think it will take around 2 months, maybe more...

It will take more. You're still learning which will make it even longer.

But accept that and it will be easier to deal with if you don't meet that set release date.

Why are you still posting on my thread? I get what you're trying to say.

I... Okay. I was just trying to offer some advice since I had similar problems during my first WIP. I'm not trying to beat down your mod here. Initially, I and others have seen a lot of threads like this. That's why we were trying to explain the issue with your first OP.

Now I was just trying to give some advice.

Hello guys, just want to say, I have my first release out (Early Alpha) for testing, feedback would be lovely.

EDIT: I will be releasing the .esp through dropbox.

^ This is for anyone willing to give me feedback on what I have done so far, to test type " coc as_d_mainhall ".

Dropbox Link: "https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2ys32jveu28ckb/Aegean_Studios-Delkrak-Alpha-01.rar?dl=0".

EDIT: Feel free to explore the whole area, you might need to use console commands; " unlock " and " tlc ".

Edited by JCapwell