What mods are these ?

Deleted6527595User

So, I've been using a lot of animation e body replacers mods for Skyrim and have ever seen people with these animations ( I will put the link of a video below), It's kinda, " boobs bouncing, the walking and running animations and that thing when you let you char immobile he/she starts to make some moves, turn around...I don't know what mods are these so..if someone could help me would be cool =D.

I do know that they will need FNIS and a Skeleton mod, I use xp32 but well...you guys tell me if will need another one instead.

Here's the link (it's from a youtuber " MMOxReview ", he makes videos about mods and things like these but I never got his animations names ) :

Also...I use CBBE, any other body replacer will be needed too ?

Thanks guys, you are awesome <3

You should really ask the poster what mods they used, it's hard to pinpoint from a picture or video. Bouncing mods are pretty common all you need to do is run a search to find them, pick the one you like best and there's likewise only a few (but very popular) idle or animation replacer mods out there. Animations and bounce mods aren't dependent on body type.

MxR is a HDT Physics Extender user, hence the bounce with no need for bounce specific animations. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

As you already seem to have the right skel installed, it should just be a case of installing HDT and away you go (unless you need to update to a BBP/TBBP CBBE body mesh, because they aren't all as suggested above). The idle used in his vids is the one from the SevenBase installer: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? Just find and replace the mt_idle.hkx file if you don't want to install the 7b body.

Oh, and just to say, you need a half decent PC to run HDT without it freaking out.

Edited by MrStoob