Chaurus Egg Omelettes

Fritziekat

Just now I was sneaking around Stillborn Cave, gathering Chaurus Eggs along the way, when I thought, why bother? I'm not an alchemist, so, aside from the pleasing little sound when you grab them, they aren't of much use to me. However I do enjoy cooking and chaurus egg omelettes would be a great addition to my recipe collection. Maybe conferring a buff to Sneak, or straight health restore? Anything at all would be great, I'd just like to see the resource turned into a useful food item.

Making a mod with just an omelette recipe shouldn't be hard. Hit me up if nobody else steps up and I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

Hi, Jokerine, I'm glad you noticed my thread, you did such a great job with the Mushroom soups:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51050/?

(a must have for anyones recipe collection, who, like me, prefers cooking to alchemy)

Yes, please do! Whatever effects you feel comfortable with, and feel free to make them omelettes, scrambled or sunny side up! Side orders of Falmer Ear Bacon optional! :laugh:

That's disgusting, bug eggs are not chicken eggs, you cant make an omelet out of it.

I beg to differ, sir! If people can make Vegan omelettes, then I see no reason why you couldn't make them with Chaurus Eggs.

To tell you the truth, I think I'd prefer the Chaurus Egg version. Vegan... :sick:

Like with the soups, it's so much better than what I initially thought up. I thank you, and my sneaky thief thanks you, but the Falmers and Chaurus, hmmm...not so much, I think. From now on they'll run like hell when they hear my stomach rumbling. :yes:

Edited by Fritziekat