Skyrim crashing right after Bethesda Screen o: (SKSE)

Dirtymaulwurf

Hi, i think the title explains my Problem.

I will attach the Skse reports o: Okay this wont allow me to attach these files <-< so you just have to go with my Skse runtime thing :3 hope this helps, and you can help me through this o: let me know what i can do ^-^ (im a modding noob <-<)

Sry for my awesome english :3

Greetings
Dirty

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.2 09200000 01D067C9A6DC010D, os = 6.1 (7601))
imagebase = 00400000
runtime root = C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll (00000001 chargen 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
registering plugin listener for chargen at 3 of 4
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll (00000001 nioverride 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll (00000001 ShowRaceMenu preCacheKiller plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 2
sending message type 6 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\CharacterMakingExtender_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Convenient Horses_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Skyrim Immersive Creatures_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\mintylightningmod_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation_ENGLISH.txt...

As Jeir said, your Skyrim installation is located in the wrong directory. You should move it all back to the Steam folder, and then validate your files through Steam.

I hope this helps.