Skyrim: Uncharted

ilexx

Greetings, Community!

It has actually surprised me how, after all these years of Skyrim modding, there are NO Uncharted mods. And by Uncharted I mean the Naughty|Dog game franchise. There are, I believe, immense similarities between Uncharted and Skyrim - obviously not in game play, but in the essence of the game. Which is why I would LOVE to see some mods here in the Nexus that add a little bit of Uncharted to Skyrim.

What I'm most interested in, however, is being able to wear Drake's clothes while I'm out adventuring Tamriel, regardless of my preferred armor type, or gender, or race. It would also be great if there was the whole wardrobe from all of the games to choose from and not just have one particular one, although whichever of them do the trick.

I know this is well within the realm of possibilities, which is why I'm so surprised no one has done anything so far. I also know that, like me, there are a lot of adventurer's out there who would LOVE to be able to Nathan Drake, Lara Croft, or even Indiana Jones in Skyrim and have one HECK of a time.

I'd love to read your feedback and I REALLY hope this blows up into a series of mods.

PS: The names Nathan Drake, Lara Croft and Indiana Jones are used as verbs in the sentence. XD

PSS: I know some people will think that this mod is lore breaking..... but honestly, when has that ever stopped modders before? XD