• 15 - 17
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

After reading through some, possibly more, posts I feel compelled to demand that all of you immediately cease spreading oldness about. I issue this ultimatum to everyone, without regard to actual age, in a universal and self-inclusive manner. Also remember that per arcane dictum All Things Not Forbidden Are Compulsory. Of course.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What,only 26 votes for 61+!I'm 64 but it appears i already voted but don't remember doing it....um...i forgot what i was going to say....Oh,yeah,should start a new poll,how many lie about their age?

After reading through some, possibly more, posts I feel compelled to demand that all of you immediately cease spreading oldness about. I issue this ultimatum to everyone, without regard to actual age, in a universal and self-inclusive manner. Also remember that per arcane dictum All Things Not Forbidden Are Compulsory. Of course.

Ah, but we aren't OLD, we are mature. ;)

Think of us like wine. Some of us have just been squeezed from the grape, come of us are a fine vintage already, and some of us have already turned to vinegar! :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well with 632 between ages 15-21 and 539 over 21, what we can know is that of nexus users that read forums, over half that take the time to answer polls are 21 under. :smile:

I wonder how many registered nexus users there are.

I know that bethesda forums has over 260,000 members, and it only had like 10,000 when I joined after starting to play morrowind.

Edited by kelticpete

well with 632 between ages 15-21 and 539 over 21, what we can know is that of nexus users that read forums, over half that take the time to answer polls are 21 under. :smile:

I wonder how many registered nexus users there are.

I know that Bethesda forums has over 260,000 members, and it only had like 10,000 when I joined after starting to play morrowind.

The really important question is, "How many ACTIVE members does Nexus have?" Total membership is meaningless when many, if not most, members have never even posted once. I have been in one forum where the vast majority of active members were all Spammers!! :sad:

I'm not really active enough to be considered a "good" member, but at least I visit every day. I need to post more, as it's active members, regardless of age, who post useful questions and answers who keep a forum going.