• 15 - 17
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

The really important question is, "How many ACTIVE members does Nexus have?" Total membership is meaningless when many, if not most, members have never even posted once. I have been in one forum where the vast majority of active members were all Spammers!! :sad:

I'm not really active enough to be considered a "good" member, but at least I visit every day. I need to post more, as it's active members, regardless of age, who post useful questions and answers who keep a forum going.

I completely agree. Anyway, I'm 24. I think I have a fear of being in public, so the Nexus and games in general have been a godsend for me. Thanks to all the people, young and old, that make up this community of enthusiasts and content-creators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I guess I am the OLDEST member...

I am in my 74th year.

Born in 1941

Used Morrowind/Oblivion construction sets since they were released.

I spend at least 70 hours a week with my mods... sometimes more.

My NPCs are my sole friends and I have personally formed each one of the 1200 or so, to keep me happy and amused whenever I visit them in the new worlds I have made plus the MooCow Islands world.

I thank the makers of the game for hobby they have given me and all the modders and modelers for the inspiration and bits and pieces that I have commandeered into my mod to use as is or chopped up, remodelled and retextured and used in my hobby.

I can't imagine what a boring retirement I would have had to live without it.

I shudder when I think of seniors my age who sit watching TV or/and gossiping all the time.

This poll is 9 - yup, NINE years old - so, those of you who voted when it first came out are now 9 years older, :laugh: And the poll is way out of date.

I guess I am the OLDEST member...

I am in my 74th year.

Born in 1941

Used Morrowind/Oblivion construction sets since they were released.

I spend at least 70 hours a week with my mods... sometimes more.

My NPCs are my sole friends and I have personally formed each one of the 1200 or so, to keep me happy and amused whenever I visit them in the new worlds I have made plus the MooCow Islands world.

I thank the makers of the game for hobby they have given me and all the modders and modelers for the inspiration and bits and pieces that I have commandeered into my mod to use as is or chopped up, remodelled and retextured and used in my hobby.

I can't imagine what a boring retirement I would have had to live without it.

I shudder when I think of seniors my age who sit watching TV or/and gossiping all the time.

Holy crap, 74?!!

That's awesome! I hope I live that long, and if I do, I'm like oyu when I get that old.

Any senior that even has an account here is cool in my book, let alone a moder/modee.

I'm 21 btw

I'm almost 21 :D

I also downloaded a mod for a game called Real Life and it added a Tattered Black Hooded Robe to my inventory,

http://i.imgur.com/Odf3uN9m.jpg

Which was really nice. It has a Fortify Sneak enchantment as well as a Why The Hell Are You Wearing A Celtic Robe In The 21st Century disposition script effect towards NPCs in my life.

More:

http://i.imgur.com/NoR4fuBm.jpg

Now you know how ridiculous robes look in real life. In these screenshots I've enabled my Exaggerated Hairstyles mod. I normally wear a green and yellow Helm of the A's:

http://i.imgur.com/tJGKzkg.jpg

And I play Oblivion way too freakin much.

Even my City Guard (police, just in case you're incredibly dull) told me to "Stop! You violated the fashion law! Pay my eyes a fine or serve your sentence, your awful dress is now forfeit!"

He actually said: "Sir, excuse me, sir? Why are you wearing an all black dress? And why does it have a hood? Are you planning on committing any crimes this evening or doing drugs?" To which I said the following.

And then I said: "Officer, it's a mod I downloaded. I can deactivate as soon as I sleep and save my game."

At that point he looked at me funny, then caught on to what I was actually saying and doing. It turns out his 16 year old son plays Skyrim. What a coincidence... Or perhaps the work of Sheogorath.

• 3 weeks later...