Could someone do enb for my pc ?

FrankensteinDR

CPU : Dual-Core G630 (2,7 GHz)
RAM : DDR3 6GB
GPU : Ati Radeon HD 7770

It's about my really bad processor but for now i just put off money for car so i can't really change it.

I run Fallout New Vegas at 1920x1080 with almost all max without Anti Aliasing. And i also use a dust patch that really help me with my processor and also it's really climatic.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39768/?

I run FNV with steady 30 fps becouse i got framelock, what never bother me becouse i still collect game for ps2 and watch movie on vhs sometime (yea i like retro :cool:)

And i think about maybe someone can do a little enb for my pc and also that i be manage to use it with this dusty distance mod, thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by FrankensteinDR

Sorry I can't really help with your enb request, don't really know much about it. But I thought I would just mention that the G3258 is the new golden chip. I had to replace a machine in the office and grabbed a G3258 MB/CPU combo from newegg for under $90 shipped. Little dude overclocked to 4.3Ghz. That's some serious bang for the buck, really kicks some butt in FO3/NV & Skyrim. Plus if you have a G630 you'v got DDR3 already, and the power draw is actually less so you don't have to upgrade your psu.

I think Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 it be enough for me becouse i don't play new games. Really, there are boring and too casual for me in most case and anyway i don't need em. i just play few games that i mod and it's all. Thanks for suggestion. For now job i think i got didn't work so... probably i buy it. I only play Resident Evil 5, New Vegas and Operation Flashpoint (that i don't be in over 1 or 2 years, as usual), and for a while Deus Ex 1 with mods, other than that i just play old RE on psx and some other games from time to time on my ps2. Short while ago i change my GT620 (really bad card, only work good in few games and even older ones got problem with it, to HD7770) Who need that all new s***, answer : not me :cool: btw if you want play RE 5 on gfwl (to all) becouse i don't go to steam as most players do, then call me at pm and i give you my nick. And about psu i change it when i buy HD7770.

Edited by FrankensteinDR