Followers in Sovengarde

majesticmadman

What I'm looking for is a mod that simply makes it so when your follower dies they go to sovengarde in the hall of valor, and that it's mod compatible so mod followers and DLC followers will also go there on death, not sure how this would work for animals but I don't mind having dogs in sovengarde.

Actually there are followers that are not essential. You can also console them to be unessential. But, not everyone can enter sovngarde unless they've proven they're worthy, and they are nords or atmoran. Also, if every follower that dies goes to sovngarde, it will be a cluttered place.

but followers dont die unless you kill them. they are essential characters.

I tend to play where anyone and everyone can die, just because it's more realistic

Actually there are followers that are not essential. You can also console them to be unessential. But, not everyone can enter sovngarde unless they've proven they're worthy, and they are nords or atmoran. Also, if every follower that dies goes to sovngarde, it will be a cluttered place.

True, but maybe they can have there own "sovngarde" like area they can go to, and rather than all followers going there can be a dialogue option which if enabled that follower will go there