Your Skyrim Experiences

Lioness446

Never has any game been so delightfully unpredictable and chaotic for me. Even if it does break sometimes. :blush:

Share your bizzare, heart warming, creepy, or just silly experiences with Skyrim and/or other Elder Scroll Games here!

I was dungeon crawling with my husband and follower, Marcurio, when we were attacked my Draugr. I was running low on health, and the draugr backed me into a corner, blasting me with a frost spell while I was trying to heal. I was getting really sick of this spamming jerk, so I equipped my firebolt spell, and just as I was about to cast it, I realized I was too low on magicka. I was almost dead at this point, and only had two measly health potions that barely healed anything. Just when I thought it was over, Marcurio stepped in front of me, trapping me in the space. After a brief moment of fustration, I realized that he was taking the damage from the frost instead of me, and I quickly healed myself as much as I could. Then, Marcurio fell just as the draugr stepped forward to attack with his axe, and I used a fire spell to finish them off. It was the sweetest moment ever.