Command And Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath Mod?

ToddWanio

I might sound like an Idiot here. but i was seriously wondering 2 things: 1. Where does one Post a Mod Suggestion to the General Public? (here or Somewhere else?) and 2. Could Someone Make a Specialized CNC3: Kanes Wrath Style Mod?

I was thinking, on several Topics (I have the plan, but lack the Tools, time, and Skill to do it myself)

The Topics i before mentioned are:

1. GDI and NOD Armors (Specifically The ZOCOM and regular NOD factions in Kanes Wrath)

2. GDI and NOD Weapons (Simple Laser and Railguns modled and animated to fit Fallout NV

3. A Quest Line.

4. 2 Factions; ZOCOM and NOD

5. Possible Endings that pass after the Battle For Hoover Dam.

6. The File Formats...

let me elaborate on my points. since they are VARY vauge...

1: I was thinking of several New and HIGHRES armors (not 8 bit flat Low scale suits) that are Meshed, Textured and Debugged. The Suits I am Thinking of are as Follows:

1. ZOCOM Rifleman (Specifically with a Special Upgraded "Tiberium Field Suit")

2. NOD Militant Rifleman (From CnC3: Kanes Wrath)

3. NOD Black Hand

4. GDI ZONE TROOPER Powerarmor. (AKA: THE COMMANDO)

2: The GDI and Nod weapons are Kinda Simple... The GDI/ZOCOM weapons are basically remeshed and textured Gauss Rifles... and the NOD Weapons are Remeshed, textured Laser Rifles.

3: The Quest Line of the Mod would be like this: Before the War, a Government Agency was in its Infantsy, this was the GDI or ZOCOM detatchment in the West Coast (east Coast would have been STEEL TALONS) and a Terrorist Faction known as the Brotherhood of NOD formed side by side the GDI, after the bombs fell... people began finding relics and Old Hidden Bases of the GDI and NOD... soon following their Training, and Motto's they were Reformed in the Mojave Wasteland... soon both saught to destroy Any opposition including: the NCR, the Legion, the BoS and their opposites (Nod wants to kill GDI and GDI wants to Kill NOD)... *the Player will have a special way to go about things... if you side with the GDI you will get better armor and weapons, and the Special Suit "the COMMANDO" that has a 40% Fire Resist, Waterbreathing, 60% Damage Reduction, and a +10 to the players DT, If the Player Sides with NOD and they beat the Missions/quests they will be givin the NOD special Suit "The BlackHand" which has a 100% Fire Resistance...

4: 2 Factions including Factioned Armors and Quests, Also included (optional) is Voiceing. for the Alpha a Low res (Low quality or inexperianced) person may do the voice. but preferably it would be beificial for everyone if the Final Version has Experianced people, with out any "fake" acting. and more of a realistic feel to it. for a Hint: ZOCOM should have Light Toned males (Calm, and Relaxed) while NOD should have Gruff, Tough, and cocky Voice acters (mainly Male)

5: I see 4 possible endings here:

A. (ZOCOM ending 1): The Player beats all missions with out any NOD involvement; After Destroying NOD and all other factions... The ZOCOM Commander bestows you with an oppertunity to Lead the GDI to the EAST Coast and Reinvision the STEEL TALONS and cleanse the East coast before cleanising the World of NOD and "Undesirables"

B. (ZOCOM ending 2): The Player Beats all Missions with Low to Medium NOD involvement; After killing "All" NOD and other Factions, the Player is Presented the Same situation in the First ending... but this time, a Cut scene will show a Refurbashed GDI VTOL (OX Transport) Flying over with the player presumably inside, bound for a GDI base on the east Coast, when it cuts to a Nod Soldier on the ground with a Stinger Missile, he fires and the Screen cuts black seconds before the Missile Detonates on the VTOL

C: (NOD ending 1): Player Beats NOD missions with no GDI Involvement; After beating the Final ZOCOM Commander, the player will exit and be givin the oppertunity to do three things: 1. Go overseas 2. Go to the east Coast 3. Stay in the Mojave, if the player goes with "Go Overseas" it will show a NOD Battleship landing in England with a Timestamp saying "14 weeks water"... IF the Player goes to the east Coast, they will be greeted with a picture of a Nod Flag being Risen over the Old US Government Building... if the Player Stays in the Mojave... A Picture will flash of Nod Destroying New Vegas....

D: (NOD ending 2): Player beats all NOD Missions with Low to Medium GDI Involvement; Again, after beating the ZOCOM leader, the Player will be faced with 3 More options... 1. Go to Canada 2. Secure Russia 3. Move To an Island / Oil Rig... If the Player goes to Canada, there will be a Picture of GDI forces Standing on top of NOD Corpses in Montreal... If the player goes to Russia, they will be Shown a Picture with the Words "NOD FAILED!" on it, the image is of the NOD Battleship Sunken in the harbor, bodies washing onto the beach... if the Player goes to an oil rig, it will show an oil rig with a nod flag burning and sinking, several ZOCOM orcas Flying over the "camera"...

6. The File Formats... if anyone knows how to Compress into a BSP... that would be a lot simpler... much like the "beyond Boulder Dome" Mod... i think it could help out a LOT... this mod will need TONS of Textures, Sounds, Meshes, Locations, and Props... so... i see tons of work... but at least in my eyes... (i'd do it if i could) Its a good idea to put up there.