All you need to know about Vampirism

Povuholo

Does the 100% Resist Disease remain after you've been cured?

Are there any quests that require you to be a vampire, or any that cannot be done after being cured?

You lose all vampiric advantages once you're cured, and the only quest that requires your character to be a vampire is the one for the cure.

You can do any of the other quests as a vampire or a normal person. Heck, there are certain quests that, by common sense, a vampire shouldn't be able to do (Order of the Virtuous Blood, Azura's Shrine, and Information for a Price) that the game still allows a vampire character to pursue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the potion and stuff but whenever i try to give it to the Argonian woman inside the skingrad castle the only option that comes up is "I dont have it yet" please someone help.

You have the two potions in your inventory? Or at least the one in the misc. part of your inventory? What does the last journal entry of the quest tell you?

I got the potion and stuff but whenever i try to give it to the Argonian woman inside the skingrad castle the only option that comes up is "I dont have it yet" please someone help.

You have the two potions in your inventory? Or at least the one in the misc. part of your inventory? What does the last journal entry of the quest tell you?

The journal entry tells me to go speak with the Argonian lady and yes i have two potions.

Mabey try breaking into the inner castle and speak to the count himself? Just a gues although to be honest i does'nt think it'll work. But worth trying.

I tried that already *sad* I cant find him!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To further this a little, as soon as you get the disease, you need only sleep for 1hour.. It doesn't matter if it's been three days or three mintues.

and it doesn't matter if it's your first encouter or not - you will turn 25% vampire after sleeping.

I verified this with the latest patch (I don't have Simmering Isle but I do have the patch if you don't have SI).

• 3 weeks later...