All you need to know about Vampirism

Povuholo

shouldnt be too hard because of oblivions lvling system but if it is too hard jsut go into options gameplay and turn teh bar there down to easy :blink: and then once you kill him turn it back to normal :whistling: that should work unless you have a mod that changes the levelign system like OOO ?

Bug: When you have finished the main quest, the topic bloodgrass will disappear. This means you can’t give Melisande the bloodgrass.

Solution: Open the console and type: CODEMS40.cureready to 1This will make a new topic appear so you can take the potions.

um ive completed this cure quest with a dark elf that has completed teh storyline i think teh version was 1.1 or one of those ones 1.1.45678902345657678 or some crap liem that :thumbsup:

also somethign else that should be put into this thread is locations of human blood (that is if it does set your vamp back to 25? not sure i always jsut thoguht it would lol). well i know that there is atleast 4 bottles in it in teh vampire in teh DB's chest jsut stole it myslelf on my new argonian who just was given the dark gift. so does anyone else know of locations?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also somethign else that should be put into this thread is locations of human blood (that is if it does set your vamp back to 25? not sure i always jsut thoguht it would lol). well i know that there is atleast 4 bottles in it in teh vampire in teh DB's chest jsut stole it myslelf on my new argonian who just was given the dark gift. so does anyone else know of locations?

Some bottles can be found in the small secret dungeon starting from Skingrad's prison. You visit it during "Lost histories" quest for Thieves Guild. At the end you encounter "The Pale Lady", a vampire who feeds on prisoners. She also keeps some human blood bottles in the area.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I LOVE VAMPIRES what is there not to lovve?

Vampires are evil demon spawn. My primary objective is to obliterate every vampire in existence. You have no idea how mad I get when I take orders from Count Hassildor, A VAMPIRE! I mean holy poo I'm in The Order of the Virtuous Blood. The only thing I should be taking from that abomination is his *ban* ashes after I stick a stake in him.

• 1 month later...
My big question is how do you go about getting a second cure? She says to come back if you need another potion, but then you find out you have to find all the ingredients again. Only this time, nobody gives any suggestions as to where you find the necessary uber vampire dust. Has anyone ever actaully gotten a second cure from her?

My big question is how do you go about getting a second cure?

she doesn't supply a second cure.

and you can only get vampirism a second time by using mods or the console

but a second cure is found in the Spa of the Vile Lair (official DLC)

So, you're saying that after that quest, you can't catch Vampiric cooties again?

So, you're saying that after that quest, you can't catch Vampiric cooties again?

Go find a vampire to fight, small chance you'll catch porphyric hemophilia.

Go find a vampire to fight, small chance you'll catch porphyric hemophilia.

Contrary to popular belief

the disease that leads to vampirism isn't the same as vampirism.

and in the unmodded game the disease simply won't lead to a second case of vampirism.