Need a voice actor.

xCaptainTJx

I am making my frist mod, it is gonna be a simple follower mod and i need a voice actor.

Details

He is a nord, named Ognar The Bash (Name Might Change)

He a sword and shield warrior that wears heavy armor.

I dont have a backstory YET, but he is just your average nord.

some helpful tips to help a buddy out.

1) never ask for a voice actor if you dont yet have anything for them to do. you should have a back story written and a script ready to go. no one's getting paid here so they have no reason to sit around and wait for you.

2) Nords don't just get a title such as Ognar the Bash for no reason. that title is earned. also name is terrible for the class he's set to. if it's gonna be Bash then he needs a mace not a sword.

3) change the name, Ognar is over used as it is. find something a bit more creative and unique. it'll help your follower stand out.

4) what is going to make this follower different from the rest? is he going to have a goofy fun back story? is he going to be serious? i understand he's in development still, but you should think on that. make something special. i might even download your mod if you do make him stand out enough, even though i dont use followers. i only use the mods to populate the game with unique characters.

5) nords fight with what best suits his fighting style. in this case heavy armor should go towards someone who uses slow attacking heavy weapons such as battle axes, hammers, and claymores. all of which will fit with the current name.

6) Ognar the Shield or Ognar the Sword would be better names for his current setup.

7) what are his overall skills? i get he's a warrior with a focus on sword and shield use but you havent mentioned his over all skill set. which for a Nord is part of how you choose the name and title.

hope these help

• 8 months later...