Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Well, we'll look forward to seeing you ub3r.

Server cleaned up.

Land office added near spawn. Use sponges+signs if you want to lay out a large building project. Don't abuse it - if you claim large acreages without doing anything productive you will lose any claiming priority. This is not meant to initiate a land grab, just to provide a universally recognized survey marker (since sponges are not natural in multiplayer).

New guidelines:

To alleviate future problems, please restrict your building to locations >100 blocks away from the work of others* (unless they agree to it). There is plenty of space to go around - no need to crowd each other out. (Though obviously areas close to spawn will be much closer than 100 blocks - this is a reference for wilderness construction).

*If someone is claiming that they plan to build on an unreasonably large area, mention it and we will deal with the situation.

Thank you Dark0ne. I've never used Mumble, but I would guess some of the others may.

Link added to main post with instructions.

I will be offline for several days minimum while I drive home. I believe I have left the server in good hands and there shouldn't be anything they can't deal with. :)