Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Will this server ever be Player vs PLayer ? I think it would be awesome waging war against each other :D

A pvp server would pretty much ruin the point of any building. It could still be fun, but would be a different kind of fun, usually ending up with a slap fight at spawn and most of the terrain destroyed. Health and damage is also kinda buggy atm.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vagrant0 put that pretty well. In my opinion, the only way they would really work well together would be to increase the challenge/durability of construction projects while decreasing player health (so that castles/etc would have a more significant impact on combat).

I made it through the snow (luckily - see the storms that hit the midwest this weekend!). Unfortunately, I am on dialup internet right now and am only on sporadically (and laggily). I'm working on that part to try to get better access soon.

Anyone else having problems logging in? The client connects, but then displays the "logging in" screen forever.

[EDIT]Connection timing out, apparently.

Edited by Argomirr

Same here. I restarted the server...but no avail.

-- got to downloading the terrain this time.

-- got to the server. :D

-- err. something strange happened to one of the empty lots >.>

-- ROFL, it gave some funny things but I'm afraid vagrant won't like what happened next to his lightning tower :P

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/976/mrmountain.png

Updated and restarted! Beta!

I must apologize for my failure to make a backup recently. All the trouble from the mountains could have been avoided if I had a more current backup. :(

In other news - we are snowed in here (10" yesterday) and I still have no reliable internet connection. Server reviews I can do though.

Ugh - 25 minutes to download the update and now more connection issues.

Debugging in process. Stay with me

Update: Seems to be related to the beta installation - reverting to the 12/3/2010 update allows logins (with an outdated client).

Update2: Looks like it is related to hMod. Until hMod is updated, we may be in limbo. More Information Here

Update3: Server reverted to 12/3/2010 for now. If you have the previous client version still, you should be able to login and play. Unfortunately, until hMod is updated this will likely have to stay behind the times. :(

Is hMod Updated??????