Mod that add the items that aren't included in the Ultimate Editio

tobiaz90

Hello! :)

I reccently bought Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition because I've wanted to have Dragon Age for a long time, but I always want to have 100% complete edition for games.

But to my disappoinment I realised that it isn't the true "ultimate" version of the game because it doesn't have the promo/exclusive and collectors edition items. And I really want to experience Dragon Age with all the official items and weapons.

So are there any mod that add these "missing" items or at least items with the same stats?

I've found this mod http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=200 (DLC Merchandise) and it's awesome but it doesn't have all the promo/exclusive or not any of the collectors edition items (the ones I want most).

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if there any mods that add replicas of these items, because I doesn't feel like I'm having the complete and ultimate edition of Dragon Age Origins right now.

The only legal way to get it is to buy it from Bioware. I will point out that the modders here at the Nexus have made better gear accidentally than Bioware did on purpose so rather than waste your money on that junk take a look at the Dragon Age Mods for Players; you won't regret it and you will have a better DA experience.

The only legal way to get it is to buy it from Bioware. I will point out that the modders here at the Nexus have made better gear accidentally than Bioware did on purpose so rather than waste your money on that junk take a look at the Dragon Age Mods for Players; you won't regret it and you will have a better DA experience.

I would gladly buy the items from Bioware and at the same time support them. But it's a bit late now when you can't get the promo items and the collectors edition isn't on Steam anymore. I like player made mods but I usually don't use them at my first playthrough, thats why I just want to play the game with all official items my first time. But I will surely look through the player made mods later :) Any recommendations for a new player?

I would gladly buy the items from Bioware and at the same time support them. But it's a bit late now when you can't get the promo items and the collectors edition isn't on Steam anymore. I like player made mods but I usually don't use them at my first playthrough, thats why I just want to play the game with all official items my first time. But I will surely look through the player made mods later :) Any recommendations for a new player?

Welcome Tobiaz!

Regarding the bonus items, some (not all) items are available now that their promo periods have ended. Go to your "Player Entitlements" page on the BSN. "DA DLC Entitlements" I know that I got the "Bulwark of the True King" that way.

For some ideas regarding your other topic, see: "Good DA Mods (opinions)". I included a link to the mini-tutorial on using DA mods near the top of my list of recommendations, (3rd post in the thread.)

Happy Adventuring!

Thanks for the helpful reply Thandal!

Yes, I saw now on http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content that you can install all items manually except collectors edition and 5 promo items. But for installing the free items I must also go to my BSN and not just download the files from that wiki?

I also find this mod http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=547 (Peasants Edition) that will add replicas of the collector edition items. And the 5 promo items is included in the DLC merchandise-mod so that means I can finally use all the officials items (or at least items with the same stat) in my game :)

Very nice mini tutorial btw! And I will check out these mods that you recommended after my first playthrough :)