The last straw with LW

firsTraveler

Long War 3 Beta 15b-88-3-0b15b

I did a fresh install (steam) of XCOM, ran file verify, ran the LW installer. Started XCOM EW. Started a new Long War game.

At first everything worked normally. Then The first bug: Sent a squad to secure a shot down UFO on the "farm" map. After about 3 turns I moved a soldier to the down hill area of the map and the game went CTD. Restarted the game, launched the recovery mission from the previous headquarters save - same thing. So I ignored that one and played some more; other maps working fine. Then I got an Exalt extraction mission on the map that has a warehouse with a boat on either side. Crash on landing, couldn't even play one turn couldn't extract my operative.

played some more

Tried the Exalt headquarters attack. Landed on the roof. Played 3 turns, moved a soldier toward the windows, CRASH! Just like the farm map and the warehouse map; so it's imposible to finish Exalt.

Then the last straw: aliens attack my base. I equip all my soldiers, and what do I get for starting squad? all PFCs with assault rifels, I didn't even have a PFC in my barriks.

I give up