Can I use Mods in a Skyrim Machinma/Animation

EgoKiller97

IF YOU WANT TO CUT TO THE CHASE SKIP TO THE BOTTOM PARAGRAPH. (I CAN'T FAULT YOU. I RAMBLED)

Hello, I've been learning to animate for a couple months now using Digital Tutors, I'm making progress but I've got a way to go. Another of my hobbies is writing, which I have been doing for a hell of a lot longer and I am a f*#@ ton more proficient at it. I enjoy them both so much and I had the thought to combine the two to: A. Improve my skill at both and B. To create a project I am passionate about to help me learn much faster. You tend to do that when you are doing something you are passionate about.

Anyways, I don't have the knowledge nor resources to use make all my own resources so I was wondering where I could find some? Oh yeah! Skyrim!

I (like many of us) fell in love with elder scrolls from a young age and I have seen many Machinima's (which after all is the art of borrowing resources from other games to create a narrative) so I thought I could combine the two. There aren't actually that many Skyrim Machinima's and none of them use mods.

Therefore I thought I could use this idea to showcase the many great mods out there! Giving credit to the authors of course. Depth of field, ENB'S, 4K retextures, Weapons and Armour mods... the list is vast and stunning beautiful! They could all compliment each other in an epic showcase further complimented by a narrative that I have two drafts for already.

This project could shine a light on such incredible works and create a unique end product for many to enjoy.

I'd obviously need permission. If somebody didn't want their work featured then it doesn't matter the reason. It's their hard work, I WILL NOT take liberties with that.

My question is, can I use mods in a Machinima (sort of thing/custom animation) without breaking any rules? Is there a reason I've never seen mods in a Skyrim Machinima? As long as the authors of the mods accepted my request to feature their mods could I do this? What types of question would I need to ask? What kind of hidden problems could arise? I'm mainly looking for legal stuff here. What I can or can't do? Not whether or not I could pull something like this off. It's only for learning right now. I'd just like to know what I'm getting into.

This the Machinima you've never seen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ct1668FUKs

Yeah it's out there, people make vids and animations using Skyrim mods all the time. It's a courtesy to list the mods and where to download them with the vid but not requirement.

As for profit, that I can't know or tell you.