So...exactly where is my premium?

starwolffan

So after 2 days of waiting on my Lifetime Premium thing to be "approved" i still have no results. You guys were sure quick to take the money from my account but as for what i paid for its still being approved....what the actual hell guys?? how long does this process take?! I bought this to help but just like with your download speeds this approval process isnt going anywhere fast =\

Ive looked everywhere and theres not one place that said this process had an approval period before it was done, and i feel like thats a big problem. had i known id be a little more understanding but this just seems like youre holding my money ransom for a product you didnt deliver. Come on guys, how long is this gonna friggin take??

Have you logged out and back in?

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!

Logging out and back in took me to the buy page again and when i said cancel it says its not even pending anymore! This already was taken out of my bank account! I want some damn answers!!

When I purchased the premium, it took effect pretty much immediately, just had to log out and back in. If the logging out and back in didn't fix it for you, you'll probably need to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to put in a support ticket to resolve whatever the issue is.

When I purchased the premium, it took effect pretty much immediately, just had to log out and back in. If the logging out and back in didn't fix it for you, you'll probably need to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to put in a support ticket to resolve whatever the issue is.

Pretty much exactly what they said.

This is not an official Nexus reply just some general help regarding online purchases from personal experience.

With online purchase if its waiting to be approved usually it mean either the bank or PayPal has put a hold on the transaction if its out of turn for normal purchases/ related to ID fraud.

If it was verified via PayPal give them a phone call and check, they are usually quick from my personal experience.

If it was the bank they may have held the payment for the same reason especially if it was to another country and you would be best to contact them if they do not contact you.

This is not an official Nexus reply just some general help regarding online purchases from personal experience.

With online purchase if its waiting to be approved usually it mean either the bank or PayPal has put a hold on the transaction if its out of turn for normal purchases/ related to ID fraud.

If it was verified via PayPal give them a phone call and check, they are usually quick from my personal experience.

If it was the bank they may have held the payment for the same reason especially if it was to another country and you would be best to contact them if they do not contact you.

So it looks like it was held up through PayPal because it was paid via E-Check. My premium went through this morning at 3AM my local time. I do feel a bit foolish because I could have looked up in the PayPal site to show me that it takes 3-5 days for an E-Check to clear. Please forgive my ignorance...im sorry.