Creating .lip files for already existing dialogues

greedofan

Hi,

I have small problem as a noobie modder who wants to make fandub of Nipton massacre scene.

I do have recordings of dialogues done in my language, but I'm stuck at the point where the .lip files should be created.

I know I can create them by recording directly in GECK, but my actors recorded in diffrent software and provided already done dialogues.

I'd like to swap Vulpes Inculta and Oliver dialogues for the one my friends have made and make lipsync files for them.

If you could help a lost wannabe-modder lady, I'd be very greatful :) I know it's probably easy, but I just couldn't find the answer.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I tried but didn't find much about this subject online, but did a search through these forums and found this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/577443-tutorial-adding-custom-voice-even-if-the-ck-wont/

if link is not working on your page then try searching under poster's name -

SinderionsBones

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hi! Thanks, it seems it worked - lip file created :)

For some reason though the game ignores my wav and mp3 files created within the directory mentioned in the dialogue line - it keeps using the original one.

Any thoughts how to make it use mine instead?

Once again - sorry for noobish questions!

Hi! Thanks, it seems it worked - lip file created :smile:

For some reason though the game ignores my wav and mp3 files created within the directory mentioned in the dialogue line - it keeps using the original one.

Hi! Thanks, it seems it worked - lip file created :blush:

That's ok. - No NOob questions here, I'm just starting too mate. :blush: Don;t really know, (re: new prob) but if I get some time - I'll try search out an answer for you. Good to know that it all initially worked for you though, makes me happy to have helped someone like me on here, (You can really tell I'm a NoOb - look at my post!!! hahahahaha