SkyUI stops working

CrazyStuff

After installing certain mods/certain amount of mods, or SOMETHING, SkyUI stops working entirely until i compleatly uninstall ALL my mods.

Iv taken to testing each mods in groups of 2-3 at a time to make sure its working, but when it stops disabling the mods will not correct SkyUI.

I don't get any kind of error code or anything, it acts like SkyUI isn't there at all (Re-installing it or SKSE didn't help at all) and i have no idea.

After installing certain mods/certain amount of mods, or SOMETHING, SkyUI stops working entirely until i compleatly uninstall ALL my mods.

Iv taken to testing each mods in groups of 2-3 at a time to make sure its working, but when it stops disabling the mods will not correct SkyUI.

I don't get any kind of error code or anything, it acts like SkyUI isn't there at all (Re-installing it or SKSE didn't help at all) and i have no idea.

Have you run LOOT to sort your load order?

https://loot.github.io/

Sounds like something is over writing it.

I got it working but its odd, it seems like it not any one thing causing the issue. First time i got it working it was by disabling the Warmongers Armory mod, then it was the Weapons Armor Foxes Immersive Weapons patch causing the problem... iv never had this issue with these mods/load order before so i have no idea how to fix this :/

And the list of seemingly random mods that kills SkyUI Grows!!! :<

I think the problem is fixed, it was Nexus Mod Manager causing the problem it seems, soon as i updated to 0.54.8 its seems to be working fine (and the other mods that were having issues)

Edited by CrazyStuff