Can't download tes5edit, redirected to nexus home page.

WinsomeMinotaur

Yep. Confirm. Redirects to Main Nexus sites page, no matter where or how you clicky click. I don't use NMM, so that one is not confirmed.

After four tries, got it downloaded by clicking manual download and Kent server (6 tries).

Edited by MotoSxorpio

Having the same problem. Also tried the manager and it acts like it downloads it but it is not in the mod list of the manager. Weird. How do we report this?

Update it does seem to let me download to manager after I reinstalled NMM. Just seems to be the manual download that is affected.

Edited by Bobbique

Having the same problem. Also tried the manager and it acts like it downloads it but it is not in the mod list of the manager. Weird. How do we report this?

Update it does seem to let me download to manager after I reinstalled NMM. Just seems to be the manual download that is affected.

How do you download with manager? I only see the "download manually" option.

How do you download with manager? I only see the "download manually" option.

There is no "Download with Manager" option. Just downloaded it 2 minutes ago without a problem.