Unable to manually download anything from site after going premium.

eccentricsm@aol.com

I am having an issue. I cannot get anything to download since i payed to become premium. I have not used this site in awhile, since it seems worthless without paying, but I bought a month to mod Witcher 2 before I played it. AdBlock gives warnings about this site, because of all the "shame on you" messages it hides in place of ads, so I had it running something extra to remove those ads/guilttrips but thats not the issue now as Ive done evertyhing including uninstall/reinstall adblock after whitelisting , neither worked.

The one or two files out of every hundred that support the Nexus Downloader Option seem to work, but thats not useful for most things. I get redirected to http://www.nexusmods.com/games/? after clicking on the premium download link popup which i select Dallas premium from, since it says "As a premium user select one of these" Then im thrown back and it doesn't acknowedge my premium account status and bombards me with "Support us and upgrade" messages still. This is after going to settings and clicking the options to not use a pop-up and use another page instead. I also selected my preferred download location in my options, which I assume means, my options know Im premium.

How do you make this site work after giving them your money or do they not have the network to backup their claims, or whats going on? I've tried 4 browsers, and only the one that is integrated to IDM will pickup anything, and I doubt thats on purpose.

"Thank you for your payment for 1 Month - Premium Membership. Your payment has been received and your purchase is now active. "

Changing CDn, Using Admin Rights, Changing Browsers, disabling pop in settings, re-enabling popups, etc, Does Not Fix.

Edit: If I wait for the popup "The one I turned off in setting but is not updating" and preselect a premium account, and if I can click on the pop for CDN network and not premium in the 1 seocnd it blips on the screen before returning me to the error screen, it will download. Maybe this will help someone grab a file thats having the same problem. Although thats a ridiculous workaround just to get the slow version.

Edited by [email protected]