Talking to follower(s) while walking

BrokenPen

Well,before anything hello.Actually this is my first post here so I hope I have come to the right place for it.

You know I was always wondering why should I always stop for a period of time to ask some regular questions from my followers and waste a little more time listening to their answers while the questions are just regular conversations which travelers usually have with each others.For example in Solestheim I was really annoyed stopping and asking and listening to Frea about her village and other things while we were venturing Miraak's Temple,despite the fact that those questions could be asked while walking too.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to make a mod which would allow you have conversation with your followers while moving and not needing to stop and look them in the eye to start a conversation with them.

Many thanks.

Plus+Since I am using simple last official version of Skyrim,so I think it would be better if it could work some kinda like Frostfall mod abilities.For example using a power named "Speaking with follower" which would open a menu which you could choose the same conversations when pushing E button to start a dialouge from,with the difference that when you are moving you can speak with them and after one line completed and you need to choose another line,the menu shows up once again.

Also it would be good if it could be possible to order them while moving too,like "Wait" "Follow" "I need to trade something with you" and ...

oh you play enhanced Skyrim. so it's pretty much just mods that help performance and visuals right? well to be honest it is do able but from what i can tell it'd be finicky and awkward

Well actually all DLCs and mods like,Frostfall,Followers' Horse,Skyrim Patrols and ...

Why akward?

Edited by BrokenPen

to navigate the talk menu would mean that your character would be set to auto move in one direction. or if you can set it up so you can initiate the conversation and make your choices via the number keys and still walk it could probably work. im not sure havent messed around with that stuff yet.