Argonian Upgrades v2.0 released

WinsomeMinotaur

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64625/

This mod gives you the lesser powers Heat Vision & Venom (spit poison), and the abilities Poison Resistance, Claw Damage, and Water Affinity (double healing while underwater). It also adds to your vanilla Histkin power. As you level up, your Powers will level up too. Your venom damage will increase, eventually gaining a stagger effect, and ultimately a paralyze effect. Your Heat Vision will quickly evolve to spot the dead, and your Histkin will, at the appropriate level, regenerate stamina, and eventually regenerate magicka. I've attempted to make these upgrades logical, but let me know in the comments if you have any feedback. This iteration does not include leveling for the Abilities (claws, water affinity, poison resistance), but I am working out the bugs in those now for v2.1.

Thank you, I am pretty excited about it! Once I get the kinks worked out of this one I want to tackle Kahjiit. They would have, for example, increased run speeds, decreased fall damage & increased jump height. Would love to figure out how to add a bite attack. I want to make each race truly stand out, not just the way they look (because I am always in first person anyway) but the actual feeling of playing them. I want it to feel like "I AM A CAT! HOLY BALLS THIS IS GREAT!"