Any way to track which quest is causing the courier to appear?

unblest

Hello.

The courier (base id 39F83) keeps appearing time to time and tells me "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands only." He will mumble, "Let's see here..."

then, without giving me anything, he will skip to the line where he says "Looks like that's it. Got to go." and walk away from me. If I talk to him again, he will only say, "Nope, sorry. Nothing."

what's bothering me is that he would appear and take my attention away to him but wouldn't give me anything, and not just for once but would repeatedly do so. Is there any way to track down which quest is causing this glitch via console?

Hm, I doubt that would be possible. I do have a question for you - when he appears and initiates a conversation with you and says that he gave you something but he really didn't, how long does it take for him to spawn again and repeat what he did? Also, how often does this happen?

Hm, I doubt that would be possible. I do have a question for you - when he appears and initiates a conversation with you and says that he gave you something but he really didn't, how long does it take for him to spawn again and repeat what he did? Also, how often does this happen?

Thank you for your reply. He spawns again after I've done some quests. He doesn't follow me to fast-travelled locations. After the conversation, he would just hang around interacting with near by objects - like smithing or sitting on a bench et cetera.

I currently have around 300 mods installed so ruling out mods one by one would be such a hassle, I'd like to know if there's any way to pinpoint what causes him to spawn in game.