Possible Modded Race

LepidusofRunetotem2014

Now before I go into naming the idea, I wanna state the detail of it... with Kkkinda a inquiry. Now with the Werewolves that you can turn into and all, what if there was a way to have a Werewolf Race that would have GREAT posture and would kinda walk like you and me? the reason I ask this what if is before I noticed a Top 10 Best Glitches video someone made on Youtube, and it should Lydia underneath werewolf... I would guess in his perspective a costume or something, which sparked my idea with a What if (not the costume concept mind you but still).

add-on: Also if possible have some possible armor if the armor currently in Skyrim clashes with the flesh, or i dont know how to describe it, but you know what I am trying to say. Also from the neck down, be kind of a cross between Orc/Khajiit, along with a realistic Wolf Tail

Race: Evolved Werewolf

Character main stat focus: Health + Stamina

Character main training focus: Light Armor, One-handed (Duel-wielding), Archery, & Sneak

Recommended Classes: Archer, Hunter, Light armor Warrior, & Berserker

Required Mods (for EPIC appearance): KrittaKitty's HD Werewolves, RaceCompatibility, Werewolf Race Eyes, & SKSE(For any additional detail)

Follower Evolved Werewolf possibility: If possible

Default Voice: Orc

(if you wanted to you can have someone voice it :\)

Description: Among those of Hircine's Realm, there are creatures that have evolved from their predecessors. These evolved Werewolves have evolved a keen sense of thought and reason as well as a way to commune with those outside the Daedric Realm. Although still feared regardless, they can be highly reliable, trustworthy, and loyal.

Edited by LepidusofRunetotem2014