Patchus Maximus (Null) Patch Export Error

mackinz92

I've spent all day today, trying to get Patchus Maximus to successfully patch my Perkus Maximus so I can continue my playthough. Whenever I run the patcher, however, it takes a long time to do all the necessary things and then, right when it reads "Exporting PatchusMaximus.esp" on the patcher, an error message pops up. This is not an error covered by the Perkus Maximus mod page. It's not a "null pointer" indicating a mod problem, it's just "(null)".

http://i.imgur.com/cCldatN.png

I've waited for the patcher four times now, while trying all sorts of misc fixes that I've seen on the web. Do this, do that, blocklist that, etc., etc., etc. None have worked thus far, and it's getting extremely annoying because the weekend is drawing to a close.

I need help here. Here is my load order/plug-in list:

http://modwat.ch/mackinz#/modlist

It's rather long, but I believe I've checked all the files installed and they should be compatible with PerMa, with a compatibility patch for some.

My BlockList is basically the same as what comes with the installation, but with two added plug-ins (for The Eyes of Beauty):

==MOD BLOCKS==

//Add a mod names or keywords to look for to block
//One per line
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
DA-Survival.esp
daymoyl.esm
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
DreadPrison.esm
DreadPrisonUpdate.esp
ds_database.esp
DSLight.esm
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Dwemertech - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
Footprints.esp
Headtracking.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
HorseCloakCH.esp
HorseCloak.esp
iNeed.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
ItBeatsForHer.esp
JaxonzDiagnostics.esp
kuerteeEatAndSleep.esp
KWTelescope.esp
LongerDurationsandAnnoyanceFixes - Perma Patch.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NordicCooking.esp
NordicCooking_RND.esp
Post PatchusMaximus Perma Mods and Tweaks.esp
Post_PatchusMaximus_GiantsAIFix.esp
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Rainbows.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
ShakeIt.esp
ShootingStars.esp
SkyTweak.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Spectraverse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
Spectraverse - Only After Dragon Rising.esp
SplashofRain.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
VioLens.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Babette.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

I am about to switch out The Dance of Death for VioLens, because of a cached forum thread on the STEP Project Forums (cached because the website seems to be down entirely...) but, other than that, I am out of ideas. What am I missing, here? I have everything correctly installed, as far as I can tell... Knowing my luck, it will be something painfully obvious...
Please help me. I want to play Skyrim with all these great mods. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having exactly the same issue now - in the past never had it before. Followed every instruction I can find regarding what to block - what won't work - Havent given up yet - just frustrating since this has never been an issue for me before. This thread is old - needless to say, no one seems to have had any suggestions but I'm now at the stage of grasping at straws and this seems to be a straw worth grasping.

Any help on suggestions on this subject would be much appreciated and will give you karma come non-religious judgement day.

JaYmZeE

=--Debug Overview--=.txt

[1] [OPEN DEBUG FILE] Opening Debug File
[2] [sPGlobal] Skyrim App data thought to be found at: C:\Users\JaYmZeE\AppData\Local\Skyrim
[3] [Run Location] Program running from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\SUM\.
[4] [status] SkyProc Unified Manager version: 1.3.2
[5] [status] Available Memory: 491MB
[6] [status] Max Memory: 7273MB
[7] [sUM] Patch needed because no patch existed.
[8] [sUM] Patch needed: true
[9] [sUM] Starting patch because user pressed patch.
[10] [sUM] Window Closing.
[11] [Needs Importing] Needs importing because force patch was on or patch needed updating.
[12] [sUM] Patch needed: true
[13] [sTART IMPORT THREAD] Starting of process thread.
[14] [importer] Skipping import because requests were empty.
[15] [sUM] Patch needed: true
[16] [Run Changes] Running jar: ..\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus\PatchusMaximus.jar
[17] [Run Changes] Successfully ran jar: ..\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus\PatchusMaximus.jar
[18] [DEBUG] Closing Debug File. Time was: 623767

EDIT - Okay - I haven't nailed the specific MOD in my list that's causing the problem - but I'm now 100% certain it is a conflict with a mod that is the issue - I've restored 143 out of 180 from my original mod list and the patches have worked okay until now - so I'm homing in.

Essentially - for people having this issue - nothing to be done but deactivating all but say 10-20 esps - running the patcher - your get the error your problem is still activated - patches successfully and then your safe to add another 10-20 until you nail your issue. I did this yesterday but I musta missed something!

EDIT - Purely FYI - the offender was "Babette.esp" - I believe it comes with True Eyes so there you go - Patchus Maximus successfully exported - Now watch this - CTD when I try to run Skyrim......

• 3 months later...

I Know its a Long time after this post started but I came across THE problem but found the Solution :down:

Here it is:

I ran PM and waited (I went to bed 10 hours later) nothing still there hanging at scrolls and .....

So what I did:

• I opened Java config
  • I set everything to default
  • I ran PM via the "Debug - moreHeapspace - 32BitandMO"
  • And "BOOM" 3 minutes later the patch was created!

There you have it folks!

Cheers

"Carpe Diem"