vampire lord overhaul

leondouglas16

i am really tired of the crappy gargoyle that can hover with 2 foot stubs on its back. i would like a proper vampire transformation. specifically the lord harkon (i presume) in the loading screen. its in my images if anyone woul care to look because for some reason i am not able to post it here. hardly EVER use forums so feel free to hate the self admitted noob. i just think it would make for a better vampire experience, and there are lots of changes that could be made.

for example, only getting more powerful by not feeding, then being chased by every level 2 farmer in skyrim with pitchforks and torches. blatantly just bethesda trying to hinder the users power so the game isnt to easy. i mean its harder TO feed regularly when you are out doing missions, spending 3 game days in some ancient nordic crypt, SO IF THEY REVERSED IT, WHERE THE MORE YOU FED, THE MORE POWERFUL, it would be more interesting and more realistic, with being able to run faster, not running out of stamina at night, faster attacks like the elemental fury shout, but only at night.

also, if they had just made it so sunlight actually decreases health, the overpowerd factor wouldnt be an issue.

any, just suggestions, take them, make them, change them, i cant mod so somebody doing any of this would actually be pretty decent.