SKYRIM-64 GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL

anurfherder

INTRO

My Idea is a very simple one, its simply a Skyrim mod that makes the game look more like a N-64 game. This means lowering polygons and degrading graphics. BUT not in a way that the game will just look like a clusterf*#@ of information, but in a way that captures the feel playing an old Nintendo-64 game. (For graphical comparison think of Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask or even Donkey Kong 64)

Along with the graphics being changed the sounds should also be changed to something more fitting with the "new" setting. This could be sounds taken from N-64 games and new ones altogether. I would have begun this myself but I simply do not know how.

For anyone who contributes a lot to bring this mod to reality I will be willing to offer currency for a job well done. I'm thinking at the very least 50 dollars for each author, but lets say one author overhauls all the textures of Skyrim by themselves for this mod, then I'd being willing to give them something more like 150 or 200 dollars in exchange for their labor.

WHY THIS SHOULD BE MADE?

• Well for one thing anyone who makes a healthy contribution will be paid.
  • Not only will this create a very stylized overhaul but it will also make Skyrim much more performance friendly I'd think.
  • It would easily gather attention from all over the Nexus.

IF INTERESTED

Then reply to this thread, but you may also reach me at [email protected] or on Facebook.

The closet thing I can think of to this is the texture glitch with Dragons (example below)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/muhsS7dYWSA/maxresdefault.jpg