CTD when beginning Taste for Blood

TheHuntress1970

So, I enter the Hall of Dead and hear the woman's voice speak blah blah blah and after I hear 'I will tell you everything you have forgotten' *poof* CTD.

Now, this is also on a fresh game with no mods running except for all DLCs, their respective unofficial patch, skyui, and Skyrim Unbound.

After more testing it's something specific with this quest. I can enter the Hall without the quest and everything is fine. Could I have an issue with the NPC?

Moments after entering, a female voice will echo through the hall, saying, "Not many would walk blindly into a crypt, smelling of steel and blood, but not fear. I feel the hunger inside of you. Gnawing at you. You see the dead and your mouth grows wet. Your stomach growls. It's all right. I will not shun you for what you are. Stay. I will tell you everything you have forgotten." After the speech, Eola will then run up to you and continue in the same vein, trying to seduce you with suggestions and accusations. When she is finished, three options are available. If you choose the third option, the quest will immediately fail, as she will attack you, with no option to yield. You can still complete the favor quest and receive your reward from Verulus, but will never get to experience The Taste of Death.

I'm thinking that I have an issue with Eola that is causing the crash? I'm not sure how to resolve this. I've verified my local cash via Steam and it's still crashing...