Request for Galaxia Sword

BUGATTIJACK

Hello Nexus folks,

I would love for someone to make a mod for Meta Knight's sword Galaxia. It's a pretty simple design, and I don't think it would take much time (I may be wrong though, I have no computer skills and don't know how long mods take to make :-p). I'll put in a picture of the version I like (the design evolves over time). The sword is a little short and fat due to its cartoony (Cartooney?) nature, and I think it could be a little longer to compensate for the width.

Anyone who does this thank you so much, I am a huge Kirby fan and was disappointed to see no one had made this on Nexus or Steam Workshop.

Again, thanks for the help!

BUGATTIJACK

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3623/galaxiaf.png

Edited by BUGATTIJACK

Hello again everyone,

I'm a little worried that I either was not specific enough in my description, or that there is just no public interest in making this mod. Seeing that this was the case, I thought maybe I could make it myself. I downloaded the Creation Kit off of Steam, and started to download some Autodesk programs to help with the 3D modeling. I started watching some software tutorials, and thought it was something I could handle. As it turns out, my craptop is not capable of running Autodesk programs. So right now, I am in a pickle. I can't make the mod myself, and there doesn't seem to be anyone wanting to take this request. So I beg of anyone, PLEASE make this sword!! I have tried my best to get my laptop to cooperate to no avail, so I now stand humbly before all of you and the Gods of modding. Please make this wish a reality!

I am not expecting this to get made, but I would just love to see that there is some interest in bringing this kickass sword into the Skyrim universe.

To anyone who decides to take up this small project, thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your time and effort!

BUGATTIJACK

Edited by BUGATTIJACK

I would love to make this weapon as a mod, but if I were you, I wouldn't bet on it coming out very quickly, as I am a beginner in 3D modelling and texturing (pretty much modding in general). However, I will try keep you updated on my progress if and when I make it. However, besides all of that, I hope to be able to make you a great weapon that you will enjoy using in Skyrim!

Cheers!

I would love to make this weapon as a mod, but if I were you, I wouldn't bet on it coming out very quickly, as I am a beginner in 3D modelling and texturing (pretty much modding in general). However, I will try keep you updated on my progress if and when I make it. However, besides all of that, I hope to be able to make you a great weapon that you will enjoy using in Skyrim!

Cheers!

Oh wow! Thank you so much!! I really didn't expect any interest in this, but I'm so glad that you're taking this on. Thank you very much, and I would love to help with any input I can give along the way.

BUGATTIJACK