[Big Proyect] Help for Expansion: Dragon Wars

CentralCovenant

Heeeeeellooooo! i am Samuel (Sam to his friends) it's my first time on this forum and don't know very well where to put this topic. I hope if I'm wrong I have a decent correction xd

Also forgive my English, is hard for me.

The question was:

I would like to make a Mod, certainly a pretty big mod. I was thinking of creating a new expansion of Skyrim. Working as I can with the modeling tool... but you know, is complicated.

At this point, frustrates me the idea leave my project because i'm unable to perform, so I turn to you. I have all of the missions, sketches, dialogues, replies, all you Might need to create a new expansion it's in my head and in writing, just need to pass in the Mod form, but i don't know. Had then thought give my ideas to any group of modders or any modder who can work well in that. Lore take care of me (I'm a writer, so do not worry about the quality of the history of the expansion) and could help in other ways, but I need some help to do so. I do not seek fame or glory, just watch a good playable history embodied in a game that I love. I have spoken so highly of this community thought it might help me get my desire: Give life to my imagination on a game.

if I'm not clear: I need help me to create this expansion with some people. I talk to do run large project. It may take years, but with your experience and my ability to create stories could get something. Even I have some contacts of voice actors.

The expansion would be called: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragon Wars.

I honestly do not know if people will want to help, but do not lose anything by trying. I hope answers and if there are any interested me will contact him.

BYEEEE :D

Edited by centralcovenant

First, please forgive me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you've never created a mod for Skyrim before. If that's the case, I suggest you start small. You should go through this Creation Kit tutorial series on TESalliance. They walk through pretty much all the basics in a really easy to understand format. It helps make the CK seem a lot less daunting.

After that, you can search for any of a hundred different tutorials on the types of things you want to accomplish. Just keep in mind, once you've released a mod or two, other modders are going to be more likely to want to work with you in the future. But as a newcomer with no track record you're going to have a harder time getting anyone to help you.

A mod of the size that you're planning is definitely something that's going to require multiple people working together. So it's worth if for you to start small. Learn the ropes. Release a smaller mod or two first, and then try this again.